Turkey Government Scholarship 2021 for international students
Turkey Government Scholarship 2021-2022 by Türkiye Burslari also known as Turkish Scholarship is announced for international students to study Undergrad, Master, and Ph.D. programs in Turkish Universities for free.
Turkey Government opened Turkish Scholarships sponsored by Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Scheme for International Students to study for free in Turkish Universities.
When to apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?
The Turkey Government Scholarship applications 2021-2022 will be open from January 10, 2021, for international students to apply for all course options under undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral degree programs. The Turkish Government Scholarship applications 2021-2022 will begin from December this year for students all over the world. It is really a great time for international students to avail of an opportunity to study for free in Top Ranked Turkish Universities.
Turkey has started to allow students from all around to get admission to their universities. Studying in these Turkish universities will help you develop your skills, ideas, knowledge, and insight into the subject that you want to get enrolled in. All these things are really beneficial as one move forward with their career. Presently, international students who want to get admitted to bachelor, masters, or Ph.D. programs and even for short courses, can now apply for Fully Funded Turkey Scholarships. The reason for providing the scholarship is quite obvious, that is Turkey wants to set up a good mutual understanding and relationships with other countries. It is predicted that this educational trip to Turkey is going to fill the international students with new life experiences, cultural awareness, and knowledge.
Turkey has also planned for rewarding some of the outstanding students in a different way. They have added a different Turkish Scholarship policy for these students such that they can study at the top universities of the country on a transfer basis if you qualify.
Benefits of Turkey Burslari Scholarship
The Turkey Scholarship program also boons its students with a wide range of benefits to attract international talent in Turkish Universities. Some of the key features of the Turkey Government Scholarship programs are listed below:
- No Accommodation Charge: The accommodation of international students at a Turkish University is handled in the best way covered under the Turkey Scholarships funding. The students are made to live in respective universities dormitories and are charge zero fees for that. If the student does not want to live in their dorm room then they are allowed to shift at any of their desired locations but in this case, they need to pay for accommodation.
- Free from Tuition fees: The main focus of the Turkish Scholarship program is to make the students study with their full potential without thinking about the burden of money. Thus, students need not pay any tuition fees. Education is completely free.
- Health Expense: Students get their health expenses covered by public health insurance. Taking care of health is really a very big issue if you are not native to the country. But it is not if you are a scholarship granted student in Turkey. Even if you get caught to cold or get sick, you need not spend a single penny from your pocket. Everything will be taken care of by public health insurance.
- Travel Expenses: The Turkey Scholarship program also fulfills the travel expenses of international students. The students will be getting two free tickets during their studies. One is for their arrival to the country and the other is for their departure from the country after completing their studies. In case the students purchases their tickets on their own then the whole amount will be given back to them.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Coverage for Undergrad Programs
- 700 TL stipend per month
- Tuition Fee education in any Turkish University
- Turkish Language course for one year
- Health Insurance in Turkey
- Accommodation in the dormitory of Turkish University
- University and program placement
- Once off Return flight ticket for the student who wins Turkey Scholarship.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Coverage for Postgrad Programs [MS/Ph.D.]
- Monthly Stipend – For Master’s – 950 TL per month & For Ph.D. – 1400 TL per month
- Your tuition will be Fee in Turkish University
- Turkish Language course for one year
- Health Insurance in Turkey
- Accommodation in Turkish University dormitory
- University and program placement
- Turkey Scholarship winner also gets a once-off return flight ticket.
Turkey Scholarship Coverage for Short Courses
Turkey Research Scholarship Program (3 to 10 months)
- Turkey Research Scholarship Program 3000 TL monthly stipend
This Turkey Scholarship program does not include accommodation and other amenities.
Success Scholarship Program (1 year)
- Monthly Stipend – For Bachelor’s, it’s 440 TL per month; For Master’s, it’s 595 TL per month & For Ph.D., it’s 885 TL per month.
This Turkey Success Scholarship program additionally does include the convenience and other benefits.
Turkish Culture and Language Programs
Academicians and Public Officials Turkish Language Programme [KATİP] (8-10 months)
- The monthly Living Allowance for a Master’s is 2000 TL.
- Accommodation will be issued in Turkey University
- Course for the Turkish Language
- The Turkey Scholarship winner receives a return flight ticket once as well.
This Turkish culture and language scholarship program does not include health insurance.
Turkey Government Scholarship (Turkiye Burslari Scholarship) online application process is available for undergrad, master, doctoral degree candidates as well as it is also available for Turkish short course scholarship program candidates.
There is no application fee to apply for the Turkey Government Scholarship.
All you need to do is to make sure that you are an eligible candidate to apply for a scholarship program and also make sure that you have all the documents completed and available for the online Turkish Scholarship Application submission.
Turkey Burslari Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Some of the countries that are allowed for the Turkey Scholarship Program are Germany, Iceland, United States, UAE, Pakistan, etc. There are other countries as well in the list from where the candidates can only apply for the postgraduate program. The eligibility criteria for the Turkey Government Scholarship are listed below:
- The age of the candidate is one of the strict criteria that is taken into consideration.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate degree then you should not be born before January 1998.
- If you want to apply for the Master’s degree then you should not be born before January 1989.
- Likewise, for Ph.D. one should not be born before January 1983 and for the Research Program, it is January 1974.
- For the application of an undergraduate program, 70% of the marks are mandatory.
- For the application of the Masters and PH.D. the program, 75% of the marks are mandatory.
- Medical School Programs require 90% of the marks.
- If you are a citizen of Turkey or used to be its citizen previously then you cannot apply for the program.
- Students studying in Turkey are not capable of the Scholarship.
- Selected students should show their documents when asked.
How to apply for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship?
Candidates for Turkey Scholarship are requested to complete all the below-listed documents at the time of the online application. It is the responsibility of the candidates to insert authentic candidature data into the system at the time of the online Turkey Scholarship Application.
- Diploma or degree certificate with Grades
- Associate degree or diploma
- High School Certificate
- Middle School Certificate
- TOEFL or IELTS and GAT, GMAT GRE (Optional)
- Recommendation letters
- School, High School or University Exam Grades sheet (Latest one)
- Work Experience Certifications (Optional)
- Social participation and extracurricular certifications (Optional)
Online application of Burslari Scholarship Opens from January 2021
Due to a large number of applications, the online application procedure for Turkey Scholarship has been changed this year. For the 2021 sessions, the candidates are required to submit a one-page application form for screening purposes and after the initial evaluation, the invited applicants will be asked to submit an online application along with their documents. Once you make sure that you have all the required documents completed and available for scholarship application then move on and begin your one-page resume (A4 Sized) enlisting all your academic achievements.
Once you make sure that you have all the required documents completed and available for Online Turkey Scholarship Application then move on and begin your online application for Turkey Government Scholarship 2021-2022.
In the next step, candidates will see all the open Turkish Scholarship positions under their ‘Home Page’ screen under the tabs High School, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D. and Research. Upon clicking any of these tabs, you will see a notification that prompts you as not a suitable candidate for any of these scholarships. It is because the candidate has not filled in the Personal Information, Family information, Contact information, Education information, Language details, Work experience, Academic Qualifications, Social Activities, and Turkiye Experience sections of the profile.
Once the candidate filled the information under the above-mentioned sections, then it can be seen in ‘Home Page’, that the candidate is now considered eligible for the scholarship and now it is the time to submit your profile data as an application for Turkey Scholarship.
All the applications for Turkey Burslari Scholarships are evaluated by committee members and in the first phase, the candidates are shortlisted for an interview followed by confirming the selection. Later, the Turkey Student VISA documents, University Admission letter, and Scholarship Award letters are dispatched to the successful candidates.
What are your chances to win the Turkey Government Scholarship?
The academic background and the interview results are behind the selection for the scholarship. The academic performance of the applicant will be assessed by checking the following attached documents:
- Diploma Grade
- The Last Term’s General Average Grades
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
- International Test Score (if any)
- Any other academic certificates or (*) cumulative GPA
The perquisites for the Turkey Scholarship Online Application are:
- For Undergraduate degree applications 70 %
- For a Master’s degree and Ph.D. Degree applications 75 %
- For Medical School applications 90 %
The applicants will get a call for an interview on the basis of educational grades. The interview will be held in Turkish Consulates and where these are absent technology will be used. The results will be visible on the application system and will also be Emailed. The online applications for Turkey Burslari Scholarships are accepted now.