A postgraduate research scholarshipShareThis scholarship supports outstanding higher degree research students with their studies.
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Various||International studentAccepted into PhD or master’s within the Faculty of ScienceWeighted average mark (WAM) of at least 85||13 May 2020|
(round 1)13 December 2020
|30 November 2020|
(round 1)30 April 2021
How to apply
Please note only applicants who have applied for admission to commence in 2021 will be considered for this scholarship.
The scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate.The scholarship will also cover academic course fees, the Student Services Amenities Fee and overseas health cover (OSHC).
See terms and conditions for details.
- have offer of admission for full-time studies in a master’s by research or doctor of philosophy (PhD)
- be currently enrolled either
- the final year of at least a four-year bachelor’s degree in science or relevant discipline area,
- an equivalent degree at a non-Australian university, with at least 25% of the final year of the degree being a research component
- have achieved a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) equivalent to a grade of 85
- not be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
- apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset and Stipend scholarship.
Note: Applicant must not be in receipt of an alternative scholarship that also provides tuition support and/or a primary stipend allowance.